Monday, April 16, 2007

Putting down the wrench

Well, every man has a moment in his life where he realizes he needs to stop doing something, I think for now at least, I'm done working on cars, and I'm going to put my efforts towards more worthwhile endeavors.. most importantly the person leasing the garage has let me out of my lease, with a big catch, but thats ok...

Whats important is that now I will have more time to work on things like random projects (long, evil laugh...) =P and do things like writing blogs, woohoo.

3 comments:

J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J said...

Technical Datum: you aren't exactly putting down the wrench, because if you need to fix something at home, you will still be using a wrench.

Muahahaha.

Eduardo said...

correction: you will be using a wrench. gg.